Dr. Nik was born and raised in Minnesota. He attended Waconia High School where he was active in multiple sports. He was a year-round athlete playing hockey, soccer, lacrosse, and golf. Dr. Nik found chiropractic care after sustaining a concussion injury while playing hockey. This injury resulted in chronic headaches until he found chiropractic care. After several treatments, Dr. Nik's headaches went away which changed his quality of life and shaped his future in chiropractic care. Dr. Nik became a chiropractor to improve his patient's quality of life the way his chiropractor had helped him.
Dr. Nik graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University where he learned the importance of movement. He refined his examination skills allowing him to determine the unique needs of each patient. He is able to utilize various techniques for individualized treatment to improve daily function and quality of life. He is ART Active Release Technique) certified to better help his patients overcome their injuries.
Dr. Nik's passions include playing pool, working on his golf game, spending time at the lake, running and training (currently for Grandma's Marathon), playing hockey, and participating in volleyball leagues. He is also an avid Minnesota Wild and Viking's fan (Skol Vikings). Dr. Nik also enjoys spending time with his family, friends, his fiance Dr. Taylor, and their cat Luna.
• Doctorate of Chiropractic with Sports Emphasis - Northwestern Health Sciences University
• Emergency Medical Technician License (EMT) - Allied Medical Training
• Bachelor of Human Biology - Northwestern Health Sciences University
• High School Diploma - Waconia High School
• Active Release Technique (ART) - Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Spine Certified Level 1, Nerve
• Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SMA)
• Graston Technique
• Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR)
• Sideline EMT work
• Soccer Coach: Ages 11-16
• Concussion protocol and rehab
• Pre-participation sports physicals